Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our subconscious mind is the part of our mind that dominates 88% of our behavior, it drives our actions, decisions, hesitations and limitations. Conscious mind has 12% control, justifies our actions, hesitations, and limitations. When children come to this world, they have no reasoning or logic. They are born with two fears, fear of falling,and fear of loud noise. They learn with association and identifications. Positive association like tasting the ice cream and negative association like the hot stove. Someone tells the child you are smart and the child believes that he/she is smart. Subconscious mind or SCM is our our life script, there are our unknowns. There is no right or wrong understanding . What ever is reinforced in our SCM or programed, stays there and reacts or triggers by association. Consciously I want to be a millioner, but we become a millioner when our SCM is able or is programed to be a millioner. http://arkfamilycenter.org
"I am free to think wonderful thoughts. I move beyond past limitation into freedom. I am now becoming all that I am created to be". Luise L. Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment