Thursday, June 25, 2009
Today I was thinking about the illusions.....illusions are the fears and wants of our ego. Illusion is always with us until we die, when we return home. Spiritual knowledge allowes the personality to detach itself from the illusion and therefore, to see it from a knowledgeable perspective, to see it in action. The illusion holds power over you when you are not able to remember that you are a powerful spirit that has taken on the physical experience for the purpose of learning. It has power over you when you are in your ego trip of wants and impulses and values of your personality. It holds power over you when you fear and hate and sorrow. It has no power over you when you love, in other word, the illusion has no power over a personality that is fully aligned with its soul..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is great Dorctor. Very true and I'll have to keep this in my awareness from this moment on.
ReplyDeleteLast night I came home from Vegas and I was pretty much lost in "illusions" as you have referred to it here. I have a tendency of losing sight of the big picture when I go on any kind of vacation. I read this blog, I read some writing about how to become a woman of unlimited self esteem, I chanted, I meditated and at last I detached from my illusions. I went from feeling highly critical of myself and everything about my life to accepting everything about me just as I am. My schemes of how and what I can do to be good enough faded and love grew in my heart and I had a purpose again. I also read an article about mistakes I wanted to share a part of it with all of you.
ReplyDelete"It's easy in hindsight, to say I shouldn't have done this or that. But we never really know what will happen until we do it. Decisions aren't right or wrong in and of themselves. All you can do is choose what seems right at the time. The fear of doing the wrong thing can be downright paralyzing. But to spend your life tiptoeing through a minefield is no way to live - and will hold you back from making bigger, braver decisions that could change you for the better. If you avoided every possible mistake, you'd be very boring. And that choice, to make it your sole purpose to avoid making mistakes, would in itself be a mistake." -Teri Trespicio
Good job I am proud of you Melania.
ReplyDeleteThis is great information, I am looking forward to reading more of your blog.
ReplyDelete