Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A responsible choice is a choice that is accountable for the consequences of each of your choices. It is only through responsible choices you choose consciously that nourish the need of your soul and release the wants of your personality. This is the choice of clarity and wisdom, the choice of conscious transformation. It is the choice of the higher frequency, love, forgiveness and compassion. It is the choice to follow the voice of your higher self, your soul. It is the path that leads consciously to authentic power. The personality is interested in itself. It is not necessarily responsible nor caring nor loving. The soul is Universal love, wisdom and compassion. Personality understands power of external. As you grow aware of your spiritual self and origin, you close the gap that exists between the personality ans the soul. You start to experience authentic power.http://arkfamilycenter.org

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is incredible! i had a great realization, I don't really make responsible choices in my life. Well I do make them but once in a while, most of the time I'm not aware of even making a responsible choice because I don't think about how far down the line it can affect me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now i got the point of having awareness, thats why its so important. It really touched me because I'm responsible for my own life and my actions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Closing the gap"...I like that. That has been my goal for a long time. I am closing the gap more and more everyday and as I do I feel the power of the universe within me. As I write about it I feel it flowing through me like a breeze. It's always there...whenever I look within and connect to it.

    "Flint has the potential to produce fire, and gems have intrinsic value. We ordinary people can see neither our own eyedlashes, which are so close, nor the heavens in the distance. Likewise, we do not see that enlightenment exists in our own hearts." -Nichiren

    ReplyDelete